February 20, 2012

Truth

Being kept in the dark isn't exactly a bad thing...
But it isn't that good either...

Sometimes I would think that knowing what's ahead (or the truth) of me is better than not knowing anything at all
...even if it hurts. 
By ~cyberboni
Like they say, truth hurts (which I don't deny)

But when one realized how bad it hurts, 
knowing the truth doesn't seem like a good thing anymore.

Then again, how many of you actually willing to listen to the truth
and how many of you rather act like everything is JUST FINE when it's really not?

And just so you know, life is not always a fairy tale

I guess it all comes down to one question...
Would you or would you not rather be kept in the dark?

P/S: I think I'll still choose to know 
...even if it affects me, physically or psychologically.
Because otherwise I will feel like I'm being left out
or I'm a fool
After all, I'm a very curious person.

No comments:

Post a Comment